Phase 1: The Basics
MAJOR KEY: BACKTEST AFTER EVERY VIDEO YOU WATCH ON TRADINGVIEW PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT (IN PHASE 1 & 2)
Part A (only if you're a beginner to leverage trading/crypto)
Start off with the DCX Academys
Take and complete the IM Academy Beginner's Bootcamp; this will commence your trading journey & give you the basic knowledge needed to see success in trading Crypto, as well.
2. Select from the menu "Beginners Bootcamp" & the "Market Mastery Series" --> 13 total videos
3. Login to your IM Account on https://golive.im/
4. Click each video and watch all 8 in order, when logged in to golive.im you can watch all videos simply by clicking "watch this video"
Phase 2: Specialize
A. Study The DCX Educators
Pick your favourite educator(s) Watch their favourite sessions: to understand their trading style & study it. So you can learn how to trade like them.
Curtis Kobane & Mike Sotero: Investing long term
Nick Gomez and Seun: Leverage
B. Take the aces bootcamp as well to really understand how the markets move on a higher level:
C. Take the Steady Bootcamp
1. Login to your IM Account on https://golive.im/
2. Scroll down to "STRATEGIES EDUCATION" and click on Steady
3. Go to John Dollery's Favourite session and watch the 8 Phase bootcamp. Can apply this knowledge to Crypto as well.
Phase 3: Backtest
A. GoLive Calls
Start watching the same traders you just watched live sessions weekly and follow their trades/learn from them.
And backtest that strategy yourself so you can implement it yourself.
Plug into the Steady lives as well!
B. GenXT Trade Talks
Drop a mark up EVERYDAY in GenXT trade talks (at least 1), your homework. One of the keys to trading is consistency, doing this daily and allowing your mark up to be reviewed and checked over by traders that have already achieved success can help your learning process.
Click Here to Join Trade Talks